Saturday, December 29, 2007

My first blog

After all the dawdling around my whole life, i start yet another venture, starting my blog post which am sure i wont continue for long - this has been the story of my life. I am the incarnation of "jack of all trades but master of none". I'll get to that in my later blogs ( if there are any), this blog is the introduction. So yea, my name's naren, am not another Tom, Dick or Harry, i am Naren. I reckon u would never cross another person like me in your life. My statement might hint that am arrogant, i wont deny it cos its partly true. I am arrogant, not always. I blame my uncertainty, complexity and fickle mindedness on my sun sign - Gemini. I'll rephrase the previous sentence now, I am a Gemini, so am uncertain, complex and fickle minded ( what did i tell u ??). I'm still not sure how i am gonna start my blogging, its more like i dunno where to start. But i am sure once i do, then there is no stopping, i love to communicate, i have so much to tell but not many people listen. When people want to listen, i don't want them to, hence the vicious cycle. Thus my last resort - blog spot, my last resort does not make it the least important. It only makes it more special. I hoped to carry my secrets to my grave, some of which resulted in broken hearts, broken relations, awkward friendships, unspoken hatred, worst enemies, new friends, revelations, resurrection and changes which are irrevocable. These secrets, i might end up divulging can make the person reading this judge me. Now i am at a point where my past does not matter, even if it does i cant change it, after all - "to err is human", am human, at least a human wannabe. So, yea here goes my first blog, i hope to find a suitable start to my blog and be back. I wanna end my blog with a quote which was at the back cover of all my note books in my school, which i had read during all my class hours.

"A journey of thousand miles begin with a single step" - Lao-Tzu

No comments: