Saturday, December 29, 2007

DICLAIMER

I am no more in India to be lackadaisical and carefree about what I talk or write, I am in Sydney, this is where people sue you for using their name. The names and characters in any of my blogs are purely factual, yea rite! Although, due to the privacy and secrecy, I would be using fake names for a few people, these people fall in two categories: (1) those who I really love and care for, and (2) those whose names am embarrassed to reveal. If any of the part in my blogs happens to humiliate any person, it is thoroughly unintended. If you find any, then please do inform me (that is if anyone is reading this).

“Making the simple complicated is commonplace; making the complicated simple, awesomely simple, that's creativity.” – Charles Mingus

No comments: